Week 2: Wednesday (9/6)

For homework:

- Read Reading Street 1.R, P16-27 πŸ“˜


πŸ“–πŸ“‘πŸ“š

Bubble Book:

- Copy the 4 sentences below the vocabulary words from the Communication Book, P6 in the bubble book.


- Check corrections - Check if there is a star '*', you will need to write the vocabulary word again 4x.

- Write the date at the top - Wednesday (9/6)

- Write the sentences and number; 1-4

1. My name is Megan. (Start with a big letter for your name.)

2. I see a mat. (Remember a period at the end.)

3. Tam sat on it.

4. Sam is green.


- Here is the PPT for Vocabulary Words Week 2: W2 PPT


⭐⭐⭐

Conversation patterns for speaking practiceWeek 1-2:

- May I go to the bathroom?

- I am finished.

- I need help.

⭐⭐⭐


Have an awesome Wednesday!

πŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Monday (9/11)

Week 2: Monday (9/2)

Week 8: Thursday (10/19)