Week 2: Monday (9/6)

Today, we went through individual words from the story, 'Sam', to encourage greater understanding and to build up their vocabulary words.

We will still read 'Sam' in our Reading Street book each day for homework practice. 


We will have a quiz on Friday at the end of this week!📝 So it is important that they understand the vocabulary words in order to answer accordingly.

They have received the homework to help study for the quiz; Worksheet: W2. -> There are 4 pages to be completed by Friday, or sooner.📃📃📃📃

(I have already explained it to the students, but you can find the completed version of the worksheet in the Line Group to help to complete it.)


We also kept going in our (RWN) Readers and Writers Notebook. Some notes:

- I have encouraged them to finish the assigned work in class, but some of them didn't do the work when I ask them.

- I asked them to hand it to me after class, and some of them didn't.

- Just a friendly reminder to pay attention, and to 'write' when asked to write, 'do' when asked to do.


I have given back the writers book for correction. Please keep the words as neat as possible. We can try our best.🌺


I have also given back the holiday homework, you can just check if there are any corrections to do. If there are no corrections, then it is well done. Please keep it at home.🌸


I know it's a lot more work for the students this week. Let's keep learning.💪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Monday (9/11)

Wednesday (8/30) First Day of Grade 1!

Week 4: Friday (9/22)