Thursday (9/2) 2nd day of Grade 1!

We had our second day which ran a little smoother. 😌


Today we read 'Sam' in Reading Street, pages 16-23.

Please read pages 16-23 for homework.

We will also practice writing the VW (Vocabulary Words) in our Writers Book for homework:

- I

- see

- a

- green

We folded the 1st page in our writers book in half (open it again), so that we can practice writing one word per space. Each word will be written (4x) on the green line, like this.

For example:

I                    I

I                    I

see                see

see                see

a                   a

a                   a

green            green

green            green

Please, if it wasn't written on the green line, erase it and do it again, or just do it again on a new page.


PS: If your student didn't write down the homework or it wasn't signed, I apologize. 😧

       I will try to get them to write it down earlier in the class.

       Students should put the communication book on my desk at the start of each day.💫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Monday (9/11)

Wednesday (8/30) First Day of Grade 1!

Week 4: Friday (9/22)